Wednesday 11 October 2017

At the beginning

Let’s begin…
So, you may think that this is just an another blog about Paris. And maybe you’re right. But when I asked myself about what I would be able to write during the whole semester, that was my very first thought.
I spent last year in Paris, studying at Paris-Sorbonne University. And let’s be honest: the studies weren’t in the centre of my life over there…

I made the effort to see as many interesting places as it was possible. I tried to get to know both people and town. I would like to tell you about the process of exploration of the City of Lights. It won’t be a guide blog, nothing like that. But I will try to smuggle some facts about Paris and its history. And, above all, I will try to enthuse you with my adoration to the City of Love

1 comment:

  1. Kinga, I am intrigued by your blog and I am looking forward to new posts! I do my Erasmus exchange in Bordeaux, but I spend most of the weekends in Paris tho. It will be great to get to know some things about this beautiful city from the point of view of someone who lived there for almost one year :)
    Greetings,
    Ania :)

    ReplyDelete